Friday 4 May 2012

Flowers Project

All children love patterns. In particular, I remember the intro kaleidoscope titles to 'The Queen's Nose', and stained glass windows. That Disney film 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' had a really beautiful stained glass window scene in the Cathedral, and I also remember the sun pouring through the huge, round window of the Church I used to go to with Prep School. Standing in a huge pool of colorful light was incredible at that age, and still would be I suppose.




I'm planning on making some kind of paneled collage using footage (short clips) of flowers and other details that I took whilst I was at home over the Easter Holidays.


Building on from my research into triangles and graphic forms, I plan to create a geometric pattern, layering my video clips. I think first I'll try it with stills in illustrator though. Loads of fun.