Friday 22 June 2012

Summer Ski


About two weeks ago, it was my university ski club's summer blow-out, which included an outdoor summer set-up (courtesy of Wasteland and Sno!Zone Castleford). Not many photographs or films were taken unfortunately (too much drinking). I found this one though; I'm on the in-run. It was a really fun afternoon of skiing with friends in the sun - the feature was a 4m box and the snow lasted out until about 8pm.


I've been slowly collecting all the footage I shot from my Easter trip, as it was saved on numerous ski-bums' laptops all over resort. I've started organising my time well enough to begin thinking about the edit; it'll be quite a large, time-consuming project, but I'm going to enjoy the process knowing there isn't a deadline to finish it. I can't wait to get started.


Other than that, I'm looking forward to the Parkstrife launch on the 29th June at Cas. I've not been skiing for a while, and what with a handful of friends riding Southern Hemisphere this summer, I'm pretty desperate to clip back in.