Friday 22 March 2013

Trinity Leeds Opening

Last night was amazing!


 The other interns and I arrived for the 6pm Henry Holland curated spectacle in the atrium of Trinity Leeds, and then had a wander around the place that had been a building site to us for the last year. As expected, walking around the finished Trinity was completely overwhelming. The sculptures looked amazing - particularly Andy's packhorse - as did all of the other commissions.

At 7pm we went to a lovely building in Leeds for the Land Securities official Trinity launch party - which was brilliant. We met some really interesting people and had some great conversations. The canapes were fantastic too. 
In the next few days we'll had an evaluating conclusion meeting, which I'm really looking forward to.

I'll write up some of last night's ideas properly when I have time - I flew back from the Alps yesterday after a week in the mountains, which means its full steam ahead for my dissertation hand-in next week. Wish me luck!