Thursday 24 April 2014

Kicking Back

A recent trip to Copenhagen helped me come clean about how much I love their laid back style. Two words: length and volume. Regardless of who did it first, this Scandinavian look - as I'm going to call it (don't mention normcore) - is everywhere at the moment. I even think I saw Pernille Teisbaek in a long trench, roll up jeans and some bright white trainers standing around the corner from Nyhavn: amazing. Such a fresh vibe, which is perfect for between-season dressing. One of my favourite representations of this trend is via the editorial below. I found an amazing pair of wide-legged, black Jaeger pants in a chairty shop the other day - and needless to say, I'll be digging out my long old trench in a desperate attempt to look this cool.


L’officiel Paris April 2014
Photographer: Daniel Thomas Smith
Model: Jordan Van Der Vyver
via